These crackers make for a delicious and healthy snack year-round – simply shape them into circles or squares instead.
Tips & Tricks
- You can use a variety of seeds in these crackers, however small seeds are best as it is easier to cut into shapes. We suggest Pams Poppy seeds and/or Pams Superfoods Whole Linseeds!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the flour, salt and sesame seeds in a bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Pour in the water and olive oil and mix with a knife until you get a smooth dough.
- Roll out thinly, cut into bat (or other spooky) shapes and bake for about 10-12 minutes until golden.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.
- 1 ½ cups Pams Pure Plain Flour
- 1 teaspoon Pams Salt
- 3 tablespoons Pams Superfoods Unhulled Sesame Seeds
- 100 ml cold water (just under ½ cup)
- 2 tablespoons Pams Pure Olive Oil