BBQ Beef Lettuce Cups
Quick, easy and full of flavour, our BBQ beef lettuce cups are best eaten by hand as a lettuce wrapped parcel! Serve at your next BBQ with your favourite potato salad alongside.
- Cook the steaks on a BBQ over a high heat for 2-3 minutes each side, or longer if you prefer your steak less pink.
- Rest for 5 minutes, then slice into 1cm thick strips.
- Distribute the capsicum, corn and spring onions between lettuce cups.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with slices of steak and eat immediately with hands and serviettes!
- 300g Pams Fresh Beef Korean BBQ Hanger Steaks
- 4-5 small Pams Iceberg Lettuce leaves
- ½ yellow capsicum and ½ red capsicum, diced
- ½ cup Pams Sweet Corn Kernels, cooked
- 2 Pams Spring Onions, finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp Pams Extra Virgin Olive Oil