BBQ Camembert Bruschetta
You’ve heard of meat on the BBQ, but have you ever tried grilling a wheel of camembert? Trust us, this is going to be your new Summer go-to! Finish your bruschetta platter with a handful of fresh basil leaves – yum!
Tips & Tricks
- Take your bruschetta platter to the next level by serving with a drizzle of homemade balsamic reduction. Simply simmer 1 cup of Pams Balsamic Vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat, until reduced by half and the vinegar has become syrupy.
- Brush the camembert and sliced dinner rolls with olive oil on both sides, then place on a hot BBQ grill. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, until char marks appear. Remove from the heat and place onto a large serving platter.
- While the bread and camembert cook, add the cherry tomatoes and olives to the hot plate. When the tomatoes begin to soften and blister, remove from heat and add to the serving platter with the camembert and bread.
- 1 wheel Pams Camembert
- ½ packet Pams Dinner Rolls, sliced lengthwise
- 1 punnet Pams Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 packet Pams Finest Grilled Pitted Green Olives (including juice)