Everyone loves a good lasagne! Try our vegetarian twist on this classic for your next meat-free Monday.
Tips & Tricks
- For a richer tomato sauce, simmer the Pams Tomato & Herb Pasta sauce with 1 tsp Pams Brown Sugar for 5 minutes.
- Serve with a crusty slice of Pams Garlic Bread to really bring this lasagne to life!
- Cut the broccoli into small florets, peel the stalk and chop into small pieces. Simmer the broccoli in a pot with 1 ½ cups of boiling salted water until tender, around 4-5 minutes. Drain the pot, reserving the water.
- Combine the alfredo pasta sauce and ricotta in a bowl, then add the broccoli and ¼ cup of the cooking water to loosen the mixture slightly.
- Ladle 1/3 of the tomato pasta sauce into a baking dish. Trim the lasagne sheets to fit the baking dish, placing one sheet over the sauce. Add half of the broccoli mix, a sheet of pasta then repeat. Finish with a final layer of tomato sauce and the grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C, or until bubbling.
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 tub Pams Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 1 tub Pams Finest Ricotta
- 2 tins Pams Tomato & Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 1 packet Pams Egg Lasagne Sheets
- ¾ cup Pams Tasty Natural Grated Cheese