Our Mexican spiced burrito wraps make the ultimate simple and tasty dinner! Serve with a generous dollop of sour cream, Pams Guacamole and your favourite fresh herbs.
- Fry the capsicum, onion and garlic in a glug of olive oil over a medium heat, until the capsicum is tender. Set aside.
- Toss the beef with the seasoning mix, then cook over a high heat, adding a bit more oil as needed. Cook in batches for best results, ensuring all strips are well coloured.
- Heat the tortillas in a microwave, then serve with the beef, veggies and your favourite accompaniments.
- 2 ½ mixed colour Pams Capsicums, cut into strips
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 tsp Pams Crushed Garlic
- 400g Pams Flat Iron Beef Steak, finely sliced
- 3 tsp Pams Burrito Mexican Spice Mix
- 4 Pams Tortillas