Deliciously decadent, this oozy cheese is the perfect party snack! Serve hot from the oven with bread slices, your favourite Pams Finest Fruit Paste and toasted walnuts
- Cut a 21cm square of pastry. Sit the camembert in the centre and fold in diagonal corners, pressing to seal.
- Place the parcel on a baking tray and brush with the egg.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 190°C until puffed and golden.
- 1 Pams Finest Southern Alps Camembert
- 1 sheet Pams Flaky Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1 Pams Free Range Egg, lightly whisked