Camembert with Fruit and Nut Maple Toffee Topping
Step up your platter game with our mouthwatering cheese, toffee, fruit and nut concoction! For best results, serve warm with crusty bread and crackers for dipping.
- Place the cheese in an ovenproof dish and bake at 180°C for 10-15 minutes. It should soften a little, but not melt completely.
- At the same time, combine the sugar, syrup and water in a small saucepan over a gentle heat. Bring to the boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Once the syrup reaches the boil stop stirring completely.
- Boil until the colour starts to change to a deep golden.
- Remove the pan from the heat and quickly stir in the fruitcake mix and walnuts before immediately spooning over the cheese, allowing the syrup to run down the sides.
- 1 Pams Finest Southern Alps Camembert
- ½ cup Pams White Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Pams Finest Canadian Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp water
- ½ cup Pams Fruit Cake Mix
- ¼ cup Pams Walnuts, lightly toasted