Cauliflower, Truffle & Mascarpone Soup
There's nothing like a bowl of soothing, creamy soup to set you right in the middle of winter – especially when teamed with our Pams Finest Mascarpone and Black Truffle Cream pasta sauce. The combination of truffle and mascarpone transform a normal soup into something extraordinary. Serve with some buttery, toasted Pams bread and topped with fried cauliflower.
- Heat a large saucepan and fry the onion & potato in olive oil until onions are soft and fragrant. Around 5-10 minutes.
- Add the garlic, cauliflower and chicken stock, cover and simmer on a medium high heat for 15 minutes.
- Use a stick blender to puree the soup, season with salt and pepper, then stir through the mascarpone truffle sauce.
- 1 Pams Brown Onion roughly chopped
- 3 Pams Organic Agria Potatoes roughly chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 a cauliflower chopped into florets
- 5 cups Pams Chicken Stock
- 1 pottle Pams Finest Mascarpone & Black Truffle Cream Fresh Pasta Sauce