Cheesy Cauliflower & Leek Bake
Creamy cauliflower cheese is a Kiwi family favourite. And with our new Frozen Cheesy Cauliflower, it’s easy to create your own oven baked version. Golden on top and warm and creamy in the middle, it works well as a side dish or even as the main attraction.
- Defrost the frozen leeks in a sieve under hot running water, then shake off as much of the water as possible.
- In an oven proof dish mix the cauliflower, rosemary, leeks, flour and ½ the cheese ensuring the flour evenly covers all ingredients.
- Top with the remaining cheese, season, cover and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cover and cook for an additional 10 minutes until cheese turns golden. Serve immediately.
- 1 packet Pams Frozen Cheesy Cauliflower
- ½ packet Pams Frozen Leeks
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Pams Pure Plain Flour
- 375g packet Pams Tasty Grated Cheese