Chicken Meatball Pita with Pesto and Hummus
Our scrumptious stuffed pitas make for a filling lunch, easy dinner, or even tasty canapes! Serve alongside some Pams Classic Whole Egg Mayonnaise for a tasty dipping sauce for those who want it.
- Heat some oil and cook the meatballs, turning frequently until golden and cooked through.
- Warm the pita pockets in the microwave or on a toasted sandwich press. Cut each pita pocket in half.
- Pop some salad leaves into each half, followed by a meatball and dollops of hummus and pesto.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- 12 chicken meatballs 6 Pams White Pita Bread Pockets
- 1 large handful Pams Mesclun Salad Leaves
- 4 Tbsp Pams Original Hummus
- 2 Tbsp Pams Finest Traditional Basil Pesto