Chicken Meatballs & Courgette Noodles
Enjoy a healthier take on traditional spaghetti & meatballs with our Chicken Meatballs & Courgette Noodles! These courgette noodles are perfect for an easy, light lunch or dinner - garnish with fresh basil leaves for the finishing touch.
- Add the chicken mince, breadcrumbs and 1 tablespoon of pesto to a large mixing bowl and season with salt & pepper. Mix well and roll into golf ball sized meatballs.
- Place on a lined baking tray and place in the oven at 200°C for 25-30 mins until golden and cooked through.
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a large fry pan over medium heat and cook the courgette noodles for 1-2 minutes until warmed through. Add the remaining pesto and cherry tomatoes and gently toss to combine.
- Dish the courgette noodles up into 4 serving bowls and top with the chicken meatballs. Serve immediately.
- 1 450g pack Pams Free Range Chicken Mince
- ½ cup Pams Panko Crumbs
- 2 packs Pams Courgette Vegetable Noodles
- 3 Tbsp Pams Finest Traditional Basil Pesto
- 12 Pams Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half