It’s never been easier to create tasty sliders! Our chicken nugget sliders are perfect for serving at summer gatherings, birthday parties, or even as an easy dinner.
- Bake the nuggets as per packet directions.
- Mix the coleslaw with the aioli.
- Near the end of the nugget cooking time, warm the sliders in the oven for a few minutes.
- Split each slider in half without cutting all the way through. Place a small amount of slaw in each slider and then nestle in a chicken nugget.
- Pop a toothpick or small skewer in the top to help them stay intact.
- 12 Pams Frozen Tender Tempura Chicken Nuggets
- ½ bag Pams Coleslaw of choice
- 1/3 cup Pams Aioli
- 12 sliders or dinner rolls