Chicken Udon Noodle Soup
Everybody loves a warming bowl of chicken soup - this hot, salty and savoury noodle soup is the perfect no-fuss mid-week meal. To create a complete meal, add some snow peas to the miso broth before ladling over noodles and serve with a soft-boiled egg. Garnish with fresh spring onion.
Tips & Tricks
- Boil your egg for 5 mins for the perfect soft-boiled egg.
- Bring chicken stock and water to boil in a medium saucepan and add miso paste.
- Add chicken and mushrooms and simmer for about 5 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile place udon noodles in a bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Leave noodles to stand for a few minutes and tease them apart. Drain noodles and divide between serving bowls.
- Ladle hot soup and its contents over the noodles in bowls.
- 1 400g twin pack of Pams Udon Noodles
- 4 cups Pams Chicken Stock
- 5 cups water
- 3 tablespoons white miso paste
- 450g Pams Free Range Chicken Tenders, thinly sliced
- 10 Pams Button Mushrooms cut into quarters