Chimichurri Beef Brisket Brioche Burgers
The punchy Chimichurri sauce on our brisket is nicely balanced with Pams Classic Mayonnaise. Add Pams Superfoods Slaw and pile it all together on our Pams Finest Brioche Buns for a deliciously juicy burger.
- Half fill a large pot with water and bring to the boil. Keep the beef brisket in the bag and submerge in the boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Mix the slaw in a bowl with the mayonnaise, lemon juice and some chopped mint.
- Slice the buns and toast them in a pan with some olive oil.
- Open the bag of brisket, pour into a bowl with the sauce, pull the meat apart with a fork.
- Assemble the buns with the mint slaw and pulled brisket and serve immediately.
- 1 packet Pams Finest Chimichurri Beef Brisket
- 2 handfuls Pams Superfoods Super Slaw
- 2 Tbsp Pams Classic Mayonnaise
- 1 handful fresh mint
- 4 Pams Finest Brioche Buns
- Juice of ½ a lemon