Cinnamon Scone Scrolls
The smell of cinnamon scrolls wafting through your home is one of life’s greatest pleasures. Our recipe is super simple to make, but with maximum taste pay-off.
Tips & Tricks
- While your scrolls are baking, mix up a simple glaze, using ¾ cup of Pams Icing Sugar, 1 Tbsp of Pams Butter and 2 Tbsp of milk. Drizzle the glaze over once the scrolls have cooled for a few minutes.
- Mix together the brown sugar, cinnamon and butter until smooth, then set aside.
- Mix the flour, cream and soda water in a large bowl, using two knives to mix (keeping the bubbles).
- Lightly flour the bench and your hands, then tip the dough onto the bench and knead lightly into a ball.
- Roll out the dough to form a rectangular shape about 1cm thick. Smear over the cinnamon butter filling evenly.
- Starting at one of the long sides, roll the dough up tightly then cut with a sharp knife into 12 slices.
- Put the slices, cut side up, close together on a baking paper lined baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes in an oven preheated to 200°C.
- ½ cup Pams Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 100g Pams Butter, softened
- 4 cups Pams Self Raising Flour
- 200mls Pams Cream
- 1 cup Pams Soda Water With a Twist of Lemon, room temperature