Prawns are a delicious protein to have with any meal. Our crunchy coconut coating just makes them all the tastier!
Tips & Tricks
- Serve up alongside a dressed Pams Superfoods Super Slaw for a complete meal. To make the dressing, blitz the grated zest and juice from 1 lime, a bunch of coriander, 3 Tbsp of coconut milk, 1 Tbsp of sweet chilli sauce and 2 Tbsp of water - easy!
- Season the flour in a bowl with some salt and pepper. In another bowl, beat the egg with ¼ cup water. In a third bowl, combine the coconut and panko crumbs.
- Using paper towels, pat dry the jumbo prawns. Dip each one in flour, shaking off the excess, then dip in the egg mix, then into the crumb mix
- In a large frying pan, heat enough vegetable oil to shallow fry the prawns for 2-3 minutes on each side over a medium heat until golden. Drain on paper towels.
- ¼ cup Pams Plain Flour
- 1 Pams Free Range Egg
- 1 cup Pams Desiccated Coconut
- 1 cup Pams Panko Crumbs
- 20 Pams Finest Jumbo Prawns defrosted