Cookie Dough Mug Cake
Looking for a cheeky treat to cure your sugar cravings? This super simple mug cake satisfies that sweet tooth in under 5 minutes, and the lack of dishes makes it perfect for a late-night snack!
Tips & Tricks
- Add in whatever toppings you like – frozen berries make a great chocolate chip substitute if you’re feeling more of a fruity flavour!
- Serve straight out of the microwave with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, or a dollop of whipped cream.
- Mix all ingredients, besides the chocolate chips in a standard size mug. When everything is well combined and there are no visible lumps, stir through half of the chocolate chips. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top of the batter.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- ¼ cup Pams Self Raising Flour
- 3 tbsp Pams Almond Milk
- ½ tsp Pams Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp Pams Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Pams Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Pams Dark Chocolate Chips