Creamy Mushroom Pesto One Pot Pasta
Creamy pasta is the ultimate no-fuss meal – especially when it’s cooked in one pot! Feel free to swap the tinned mushrooms for fresh if you have some handy in your fridge.
Tips & Tricks
- Garnish with fresh basil, crispy pieces of Pams Streaky Bacon and a sprinkle of parmesan.
- Add all the ingredients to a large pan with a pinch of salt, splash of olive oil and four cups of water. Bring to the boil, tossing the pasta frequently to prevent it sticking to the bottom.
- Continue boiling for 8 to 10 minutes, or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Remove the pan from the heat, then stir through an extra handful of fresh spinach.
- Let the pasta rest for 5 minutes before serving to let the sauce thicken.
- 1 400g tin Pams Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp Pams Finest Traditional Basil Pesto
- ½ bag Pams Baby Spinach plus a handful for serving
- ½ pottle Pams Finest Mascarpone and Black Truffle Cream Pasta Sauce
- 350g spaghetti
- 2 cloves garlic thinly sliced