Creamy Potato Gratin with Prosciutto
If you’re yet to try out Pams Finest Creamy Potato Gratin you're missing out! This combo makes a delectable entree or an indulgent lunch. Top with small basil leaves for garnish.
- Cook the gratin according to packet directions, or until crispy and golden.
- Mix the pesto and olive oil together. Plate the gratins with the tomatoes and prosciutto alongside.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with your basil pesto mix
- 1 pack Pams Finest Potato Gratin with Emmental Cream
- 2 Tbsp Pams Finest Traditional Basil Pesto
- 1 Tbsp Pams Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 250g punnet Pams Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 pack Pams Finest Prosciutto Crudo