Creepy Apple Smiles
You will have just as much fun making these apple smiles as you will eating them!
Tips & Tricks
- If you are making these in advance, simply brush the exposed apple with a little lemon juice to stop it from browning.
- Eyeballs can be made by using ready-made white icing (bought) cut into discs and then a tiny amount of chocolate or licorice for pupils.
- Cut the apples into quarters and remove the cores.
- On the skin side of the apple cut a large wedge to create a smile. Don’t worry if it isn’t perfect, it will just make them look a little creepier!
- Spread the nut butter into the wedges.
- Make a tongue out of strawberry to protrude from each “mouth”. Press the sunflower seeds into the cut apple surfaces to create teeth. Stick eyes onto the skin above the mouth using a little nut butter as glue.
- 1 red apple
- 1 green apple
- 2 tablespoons Pams Finest Chia and Flaxseed Peanut Butter
- 4 strawberries, sliced lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon Pams Sunflower Seeds
- 16 eyeballs*