Crispy Fish Wrap with Capers and Tartare
Our Frozen Fish Fillets make the perfect wraps – they’re just 100% unprocessed fish fillets, with a delicious crispy batter on the outside! These tasty wraps are ready in less than 15 minutes – perfect for that quick, easy dinner after a long day.
Tips & Tricks
- Level up your wrap by adding sliced red onion and serving with lemon wedges.
- Cook the fish according to the packet instructions - pan frying is quickest.
- Heat some oil over a medium heat and fry the capers for 2-3 minutes until crisp. Remove from the pan and place in a small bowl.
- Warm the wraps in the microwave or on a toasted sandwich press, then start to build your wrap.
- Arrange the rocket leaves on each wrap, top with a fish fillet, a dollop of tartare sauce and a sprinkle of capers.
- 1 pack Pams Frozen Crispy Batter Fish Fillets
- 1 Tbsp Pams Capers
- 4 Pams Wheatmeal Wraps
- 2 handfuls Pams Mediterranean Rocket Leaves
- ¼ cup Pams Tartare Sauce