Dumplings with Sesame Dipping Sauce
Dumplings are always a crowd pleaser, but our sesame dipping sauce really takes them to the next level. The trick to cooking dumplings so they don’t stick is to heat a film of oil in the pan before the dumplings go in. From there, it’s just a matter of following the packet instructions.
Tips & Tricks
- To take your dipping sauce up a notch, finely slice a spring onion to mix into the sauce.
- Fry the dumplings according to the packet instructions.
- To make the dipping sauce, combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar, spring onion, sesame oil, garlic and ginger in a small bowl.
- Serve the hot dumplings with the dipping sauce.
- 1 pack Pams Prawn and Pork Dumplings 1/3 cup Pams Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp Pams Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Pams Crushed Garlic
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger