Easter Bunny Twists
Our bunny twists might just be the cutest Easter treats you’ve ever made. Wanting to devour these year round? Just change the shape of the twists - easy!
Tips & Tricks
- To really make these bunnies pop - pipe tails onto the twists! In a food processor blend 200g softened Pams Butter with 1 ½ cups Pams Icing Sugar and ½ tsp Pams Vanilla Essence, until smooth. Fill your piping bag with the icing and pipe tails onto the bunny twists.
- Brush the sheets of pastry with the butter, leaving a 2cm gap on the outside edges of both sheets of pastry.
- Mix together the cinnamon and sugar, then sprinkle the mixture over one sheet of puff pastry.
- To close your twists, use a pastry brush to brush water along the two outside edges of the first sheet. Lay over the second sheet of pastry, then use a fork to gently crimp the edges, pressing the two layers together.
- Using a sharp knife slice pastry crosswise into 14 thin strips.
- Take each strip and twist it twice in the middle - this should make ‘bunny ears’ at the top and leave a circle at the bottom (for the head). Check out the recipe image for reference.
- Place in an oven preheated to 200? and bake for 15 minutes.
- 2 sheets Pams Flaky Puff Pastry, thawed
- 2 Tbsp Pams Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Pams White Sugar