Easy 4 Ingredient Peach Pie
This no fuss & extra delicious, Easy 4 Ingredient Peach Pie is the perfect recipe to get the kids in the kitchen! Try this recipe with any tinned fruit you have on hand - we love Pams Black Doris Plums, Pams Whole Strawberries or even Pams Sliced Pineapple!
Tips & Tricks
- Perfectionists take note - this pie is a little messy, but that’s all part of its deliciousness.
- Use the pastry sheets to line a standard size, well-greased tart tin or pie dish, then prick all over with a fork.
- Line the pastry with baking paper, fill with pastry weights and blind bake at 180°C for 15 minutes. Remove the paper and weights, then bake for a further 5 - 10 minutes, or until the pastry starts to turn golden. Remove from oven and leave to cool completely.
- Drain the peaches making sure you reserve the juice. Pat the peaches dry with some paper towels before arranging around the bottom of the pie.
- Whip the cream and icing sugar in a bowl with 1/4 cup of the peach juice. Pipe or spoon the cream over the peaches and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Before serving decorate your pie with a few extra peach slices.
- 2 – 3 sheets Pams Sweet Short Crust Pastry
- 1 820g Pams Sliced Peaches in Juice
- 1 300ml bottle Pams Cream
- 2 tbsp Pams Icing Sugar