Easy Bean Taquitos
These Easy Bean Taquitos make the perfect no fuss, vegetarian meal solution! Deliciously creamy on the inside and crispy on the outside - get creative with all your favourite toppings!
Tips & Tricks
- Slice your taquitos into bite sized morsels for perfect party food!
- Take your presentation to the next level by sprinkling your taquitos with sliced spring onion & fresh coriander.
- Add the beans, cumin and half the sour cream to a medium mixing bowl, season with salt & pepper and mash with a fork until everything is well combined.
- Divide the smashed beans evenly between the wraps, sprinkle over the cheese and roll them up into tight skinny burritos.
- Add a big glug of oil to a large non-stick fry pan over medium heat. Working in batches, toast the taquitos on all sides until golden brown, crispy and the cheese has melted.
- Place the taquitos onto a large serving dish and drizzle with the remaining sour cream and guacamole.
- 1 packet Pams Wheatmeal Wraps
- 2 cans Pams Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 tsp Pams Cumin
- 2 Cups Pams Grated Edam Cheese
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 packet Pams Classic Guacamole