Easy Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
Our indulgent Easter cheesecake is so easy to throw together, it almost feels like cheating! The chocolate hazelnut lovers in your life will be begging you for the recipe.
Tips & Tricks
- For best results, serve your cheesecake straight from the fridge. Garnish with extra chopped hazelnuts and decorate with Easter eggs.
- If you prefer a thicker base, just throw a few extra digestives into the food processor!
- Add the digestives, butter and one tablespoon of hazelnut spread into a food processor. Blitz until it starts to clump, then add the hazelnuts and continue to pulse until you have a damp, sandy mixture.
- Press the base mixture into a tart tin, then place in the fridge to chill for 10 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth, then add the remaining hazelnut spread. Continue beating until combined.
- Carefully smooth the cheesecake mixture over the base, then place in the fridge to set for at least four hours.
1 packet Pams Chocolate Digestives, roughly broken
- 75g Pams Butter, softened
- 400g jar Pams Smooth Hazelnut Spread, room temperature
- 70g packet Pams Hazelnuts, chopped and toasted
- 500g cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup Pams Icing Sugar (sifted)