Fish Fingers Rolls
Who knew fish fingers were so versatile? Our fish finger rolls are ready in only 10 minutes – making them the perfect easy dinner after work, or a tasty weekend lunch!
Tips & Tricks
- No rolls? This recipe works great with any sort of bread, try our burger buns or even a couple of soft slices of sandwich bread!
- Cook the fish fingers according to the packet instructions - pan fry them for a quicker cook.
- Warm the rolls in the oven or the microwave for a few minutes while the fish fingers are cooking.
- Mix the capers into the tartare sauce.
- Slice each roll open along the centre without cutting through the base. Arrange the lettuce in each roll and nestle the fish fingers on top.
- Dollop with the tartare sauce and serve immediately.
- 8 Pams Fish Fingers
- 4 Pams Sunflower and Linseed Long Rolls
- 1 Tbsp Pams Capers, chopped
- ¼ cup Pams Tartare Sauce
- ½ Pams Iceberg Lettuce, finely sliced