Deep fried camembert is a perennial favourite! Pair it with any of our Pams Finest fruit pastes for the perfect taste combination.
- Cut the camembert into wedges (either 6 or 8), then place the flour, eggs and breadcrumbs into 3 different shallow bowls.
- Dust the camembert with flour, then dip into the egg and then the crumbs.
- Repeat the egg and crumb process to create a good crust.
- Heat enough oil to come to a depth of 1.5cm. Once the oil is hot, quickly fry the camembert until golden all over. Drain on a paper towel before serving.
- 1 Pams Finest Southern Alps Camembert
- 1/3 cup Pams Pure Plain Flour
- 2 Pams Free Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 cup Pams Fine Breadcrumbs