Fruit Chocolate Truffles
Nothing says decadence like truffles. Our fruit and chocolate truffles are an easy, yet impressive dessert idea, or they make for a lovely gift!
Tips & Tricks
- The truffles can be made well ahead of time and frozen until needed. Simply thaw at room temperature for an hour or so and dust with cocoa ahead of serving.
- These are best kept in the fridge until serving and can be kept up to 5 days.
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan until nearly boiling, then remove from the heat and add the chocolate. Leave to sit for a few minutes, then gently stir until smooth.
- Pour the brandy over the fruit cake mix.
- Mix the walnuts and fruit cake mix into the chocolate, then refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to shape into balls.
- With wet hands make walnut sized balls from the chocolate mixture.
- Sift the cocoa over the truffles and roll them to coat. Refrigerate until firm.
- ½ cup Pams Cream
- 1 block Pams Finest Dark Chocolate Block, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp brandy (optional)
- ½ cup Pams Fruit Cake Mix
- ¼ cup Pams Walnuts, finely chopped ¼ cup Pams Cocoa