Greek Loaded Fries
Our Mediterranean take on loaded fries, where the saltiness of the feta perfectly matches the sweetness of the sweet potato fries.
Tips & Tricks
- Try serving with yoghurt and top with parsley for an extra-authentic Greek flavour.
- Bake fries for 15 minutes at 200C in a preheated oven.
- Turn fries and top with frozen red onions, olives and feta and cook for a further 10 minutes or until the feta starts to change colour.
- Add all remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
- 1 packet Pams Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- ½ jar Pams Kalamata Olives
- 1 punnet Pams Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 handful Pams Frozen Sliced Red Onion
- 100g Pams Finest Feta, cut into cubes