Green Curry Riced Cauliflower with Poached Chicken
For a warming midweek meal, you can’t beat a quick and tasty curry. Our recipe uses riced cauliflower – a low-carb, high-protein and delicious alternative to rice.
Tips & Tricks
- For extra flavour add 1 Tbsp fish sauce, and 1 Tbsp of sugar to the poaching liquid. For extra freshness add handfuls of fresh coriander as an additional garnish.
- To infuse the chicken with even more flavour, you can prepare it in advance and store in the fridge (up to 2 days). Simply remove from the heat once cooked and allow to cool a little. Transfer the chicken and the sauce into a bowl or container and refrigerate until needed.
- For an extra spice kick add 2 green chillies, sliced in half lengthways, to your coconut poaching liquid.
- In a medium saucepan, add the coconut milk, 6 kaffir lime leaves, 1 of the limes (sliced in half and squeezed), ginger, chicken and 2 teaspoons of salt and bring to the boil. Once boiling reduce to a simmer and cook for 12 minutes.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the poaching liquid and slice. Keep the remaining poaching liquid aside for later.
- Cook the Green Curry Riced Cauliflower with Vegetables as per packet instructions.
- Divide the riced cauliflower and poached chicken into 2 bowls. Generously drizzle with some of the extra poaching liquid, then garnish with the remaining kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced, and lime wedges.
- 2 tins Pams Coconut Milk
- 8 kaffir lime leaves
- 2 Limes
- 4cm length of ginger, roughly chopped
- 2 Pams Boneless Skinless Free Range Chicken Breast
- 1 packet Pams Riced Cauliflower Green Curry with Vegetables