Grilled Pineapple with Custard & Ginger Kisses
Cast yourself to the tropics with our oh-so-tasty, layered pineapple, ginger kiss and custard dessert. Step away from classic chocolate – this combination is sure to impress even the fussiest of dinner guests.
Tips & Tricks
- For extra texture, add a sprinkle of Pams Coconut Thread or coconut flakes.
- Mix it up by using seasonal summer stone fruit like peaches or nectarines in place of the pineapple.
- Heat the maple syrup, coconut oil and lime zest over a low heat until melted and fully combined.
- Brush the pineapple slices with the maple syrup mix, then press firmly onto a hot BBQ or pan. Make sure the pineapple has full contact with the hot plate for maximum caramelisation. Repeat with the remaining pineapple, then cut the cooked slices into quarters.
- To serve, place two dollops of the custard into large dessert bowls. Arrange by layering 3 – 4 slices of grilled pineapple and 2 ginger kisses in each bowl. Drizzle over the remaining syrup.
- 1/2 pineapple, sliced crossways into 4 rings
- 4 Tbsp Pams Finest Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Pams Coconut Oil
- 1 lime, zested
- 1 packet Pams Ginger Kisses
- 1/2 container Pams Finest Coconut Vanilla Custard