Haloumi and Feijoa Salad
Feijoas are plentiful at this time of year, so make the most of the season with our delicious Haloumi and Feijoa Salad. Super simple to put together, the delicious balance of flavours between the salty haloumi and sweet feijoas is a real winner.
Tips & Tricks
- For extra texture and crunch, try sprinkling a handful of lightly toasted Pams Whole Almonds over your salad.
- Slice the haloumi into small squares, then fry them in a little oil over a medium heat until golden on both sides.
- To assemble your salad, add the packet of kale and spinach into a large salad bowl, then top with the haloumi, feijoa and avocado pieces.
- Finish with the zest and juice of the lemon, roughly torn mint leaves, a drizzle of Pams Extra Virgin Olive Oil and some salt and pepper.
- 1 packet Pams Finest Haloumi
- 6- 8 feijoas, peeled and cut into rounds
- 1 avocado, sliced into long strips
- 1 packet Pams Spinach & Kale
- 1 lemon
- 1 handful fresh mint