Hemp, Hazelnut and Cacao Protein Bliss Balls
Our protein balls are the perfect snack between meals, for dessert or as a pre or post workout protein boost. They’re packed with natural goodness and energy, they don’t have any refined or processed sugars, and best of all - they’re delicious.
Tips & Tricks
- If your mixture is too dry, add a teaspoon of boiling water until you get your perfect consistency.
- Place the dates into a bowl and pour over boiling water until the dates are covered. Soak for 5 minutes then drain the water.
- Place the hazelnuts onto a baking tray and toast in the oven at 180° for 10 minutes.
- Tip the hazelnuts into a food processor and pulse until you get a fine powder.
- Add the dates, maple syrup, hemp oil, hemp protein and half the cacao to the food processor and pulse until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Remove the mixture into a clean bowl and roll into balls.
- Dust each ball with the remaining cacao powder. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- 2 cups Pams Pitted Dates
- 1 ½ cups Pams Hazelnuts
- 2 Tbsp Pams Superfoods Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbsp Pams Finest Canadian Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Pams Superfoods Hemp Oil
- 2 ½ Tbsp Pams Superfoods Hemp Protein