Honey & Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
Craving a takeaway chicken stir fry, but looking for a healthier alternative? Our honey and ginger chicken stir fry is an easy, no fuss meal, which doesn’t compromise on flavour. For an extra kick, serve with sliced fresh chilis and a handful of fresh coriander.
Tips & Tricks
- Serve on a bed of steamed Pams Basmatic Rice or Pams Hokkien Noodles. Running short on time? Our Pams Basmati Instant Rice is ready in only 90 seconds in the microwave!
- Need dinner on the table in 15 minutes? Prepare and marinate the chicken in the morning or the night before – it will only increase the flavour!
- Mix the oil, soy sauce, honey and ginger, then pour over the sliced chicken. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over a high heat, then cook the chicken in 2 batches to avoid overcrowding the pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring or tossing often.
- Add the vegetables to the pan with all of the chicken, continuing to cook until the veggies are tender and the chicken is cooked through.
- 2 Tbsp Pams Sesame Oil
- ¼ cup Pams Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Pams Squeezable Liquid Honey
- 1 Tbsp freshly grated ginger, or Pams Crushed Ginger
- 400g Pams Free Range Boneless Chicken Thighs, sliced into thin strips
- 2 cups Pam Five Vege Medley,
- Pams Classic Stir Fry Frozen Vegetables or chopped veg of your choice