Meatballs ‘n’ Pita
No need for a knife and fork with this one! Or you could forget the pita and pop the meatballs into Pams Burger Buns, or even serve with our quick to cook Jasmine rice!
- Heat some oil over a medium heat and cook the meatballs, turning at times, until they’re well coloured.
- Once the meatballs are cooked, pour off any extra fat from the pan, then add in the pasta sauce, letting it bubble around the meatballs.
- Heat the pita pockets in the microwave or on a toasted sandwich press, cut them in half and fill with lettuce.
- Pop 3 meatballs into each half pocket, spoon in the sauce, then sprinkle with cheese.
- 12 Pams Organic Beef Meatballs
- 1 pottle Pams Sundried Tomato and Cream Pasta Sauce
- 2 Pams Pita Pockets
- ½ Pams Iceberg Lettuce, finely sliced
- 1 cup Pams Tasty Cheese, grated