Mexican Pork Tostadas
Packed full of Pams Finest Slow Cooked Mexican Pork Shanks, our crispy tostadas are a delicious alternative way to use tortillas. Serve with extra lime, chilli and coriander for a quick and tasty midweek meal.
Tips & Tricks
- If you want to add a simple corn salsa, mix together 1 tin Pams Whole Corn Kernels, a handful of coriander, ½ red onion, finely chopped and 4 Tbsp of sauce from the cooked Mexican pork shank.
- Half fill a large pot with water and bring to the boil. Keep the Mexican pork shanks in the bag and submerge in the boiling water for 12 minutes.
- Brush the tortillas with olive oil and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 2-3 minutes each side to make the tostadas.
- Remove the shanks from the bag and let rest for 2 minutes, then remove bone and pull the meat apart with a fork.
- Assemble the tostadas with guacamole, hot pork, lettuce, tomatoes, corn salsa and serve immediately.
- 1 packet Pams Finest Mexican Pork Shank
- 4 Pams Tortillas
- Pams Classic Guacamole
- Handful iceberg lettuce, finely sliced
- 2 Pams Tomatoes, finely diced