Mini Mocha Tarts
These mini mocha tarts are perfect for coffee and chocolate lovers alike! They’re gluten free and can easily be made vegan by substituting the Pams Finest Dark Chocolate out for a vegan friendly alternative such as Pams Dark Chocolate Buttons.
Tips & Tricks
- Sprinkle over some grated Pams Finest Dark Chocolate for extra garnish.
- Make these kid friendly by leaving out the coffee.
- Combine the ground almonds, half of the melted chocolate and the coconut oil in a mixing bowl, stirring until well combined. Press the mixture into the base of your tart tin/s and place in the freezer to set for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the coconut cream and coffee in a pot over a medium/low heat, stirring until the coffee has dissolved. Stir through the remaining chocolate until well combined.
- Transfer the coffee mix to a food processor or blender, then blitz with the avocado until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the mixture evenly between your tart cases, then place back in the fridge to set for at least 30 minutes.
- 2 ½ cups Pams Ground Almonds
- 300g Pams Finest Dark Chocolate, melted
- 2 Tbsp Pams Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 medium avocados
- 2 Tbsp Pams Cafe Roast Coffee
- ½ cup Pams Coconut Cream