Morning Smoothie Bowl
Smoothie bowls are a fun and delicious way to have a healthy breakfast! Experiment with your toppings and additional ingredients to suit your taste. To really make your smoothie bowl fancy, try extra toppings of Pams Desiccated Coconut and Pams Rolled Oats.
Tips & Tricks
- For something a bit tropical (and dairy-free) use Pams Coconut Milk, Pams Frozen Mango, lime juice and some fresh pineapple to make your smoothie. Top with dried coconut and tropical fruits.
- Add the frozen bananas, berries and almond milk to a high-speed blender, blending until smooth.
- Divide the smoothie mixture between four bowls and top with the fresh sliced fruit, pumpkin seeds and goji berries, before serving immediately.
- 3 bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen, plus one fresh banana, sliced
- 1 cup Pams Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1.5 cups Pams Almond Milk
- 4 Tbsp Pams Superfoods Goji Berries 4 Tbsp Pams Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 kiwifruit, sliced