Mushroom & Walnut Risotto
Our risotto is packed full of flavour and goodness – and best of all, it can be whipped up within half an hour! The red wine adds a delicious rich element to the dish, but this can be swapped out for an extra ¼ cup of water if you prefer.
Tips & TricksTip: We like to serve our risotto topped with extra parmesan and crisp sage leaves. Simply melt butter in a small frying pan until bubbling and starting to brown. Add a single layer of sage leaves and cook for about a minute, turning halfway through cooking, until crisp.
- 1 pack Pams Finest Mushroom Risotto
- 1 pack Pams Finest Beef Stock, heated with 1 ½ cups water
- 250g Pams Baby Flat Brown Mushrooms
- ½ cup McGuigans Black Label Red Wine
- 70g Pams Walnut Halves, lightly toasted and roughly chopped
- 1 cup shaved parmesan cheese (plus a little extra for serving)