Mushroom, Ham & Cheese Twists
These Mushroom, Ham & Cheese Twists are the ultimate cheat’s recipe for having homemade pastries fresh out of the oven and on the table! Get creative with your favourite fillings - we love using Pams Hazelnut Spread and Pams Frozen Raspberries for a sweet twist!
Tips & Tricks
- If you’re hosting a brunch or morning tea, these twists can be made a day ahead and stored in the fridge. Just brush with the egg wash and place in the oven when your guests arrive.
- Melt a knob of butter in a large fry pan over medium high heat. Add the mushrooms and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes until the mushrooms are golden brown and cooked through. Season well with salt & pepper and leave to cool.
- Cut each sheet of pastry on the diagonal into 4 large triangles.
- Place a piece of ham, a sprinkle of cheese and a few mushrooms at the base of each triangle. Starting at the base, roll the pastry up and secure at the point. Bend in the edges slightly to create a crescent shape and place on a large baking tray. Repeat with each triangle.
- Brush each pastry with the egg wash and place in the oven for 20 minutes at 220°. Serve immediately.
- ½ punnet Pams Button Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves Pams Garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 sheets Pams Flaky Puff Pastry
- 1 cup Pams Grated Tasty Cheese
- 1 packet Pams Sliced Champagne Ham, sliced in half
- 1 Pams Free Range Egg, whisked