It’s like nachos, but with fries! Our mild Mexican style loaded fries recipe is super simple and a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
Tips & Tricks
- You can use any frozen fries for this recipe. Try our Pams Crinkle Cut Fries, Pams Carrot & Parnsip Fries or any frozen fries you have in the freezer.
- Bake fries for 15 minutes at 200C in a preheated oven.
- Turn fries and add the chilli beans, cheese and cook for an extra 10 minutes.
- Top with guacamole and serve immediately.
- 1 packet Pams Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 jar Pams Chilli beans
- ½ packet Pams Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tub Pams Classic Guacamole