No-Bake Gluten Free Chocolate Berry Tart
Our Chocolate Berry Tart is not only free from gluten – it’s also no bake! Using our Pams Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons for the base, this tart is an easy, tasty recipe to whip up when you don’t have all day to be in the kitchen.
Tips & Tricks
- Serve with freshly whipped Pams Cream and a handful of fresh berries.
- Place the macaroons in a food processor and blitz to a sticky crumb. You might need to do this in 2 batches depending on the strength of your food processor!
- Press the crumb into a 25cm loose base tart tin, making sure it’s evenly spread and pressed firmly up the sides. Pop the base in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Cook the berries and sugar over a low to medium heat until the berries are beginning to fall apart. Using a stick or stand blender blitz the berries until smooth.
- Heat the chocolate, cream and vanilla gently over low heat, stirring often. When the chocolate is nearly melted, remove from the heat, and whisk until smooth.
- Stir ¾ of the berry coulis through the ganache then pour into the biscuit base.
- Return to the fridge until set and finish the tart by drizzling over the remaining coulis.
- 3 packs Pams Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons
- 2 blocks Pams Finest Dark Chocolate Block
- 1 cup Pams Cream
- 1 tsp Pams Vanilla Essence
- 2 cups Pams Frozen Mixed Berries
- 2 Tbsp Pams White Sugar