Orange & Coconut Rough
Spice up your coconut rough with our orange-y twist on this classic sweet treat. Whip up a batch for the family, or package beautifully for a special someone this Christmas.
Tips & Tricks
- Decorate the coconut rough with quick, homemade candied orange pieces. Bake slices of orange on a lined tray under low heat until they dry out. Then, cook your orange in a pan with half a cup of Pams Caster Sugar, allowing the sugar to melt and coat the pieces. Cool, cut into pieces and decorate! These look and taste amazing!
- Create a double boiler (or bain-marie) by sitting a heatproof bowl on top of a saucepan half filled with water. Bring water to the boil, then turn down to a simmer.
- Add the chocolate and cream into the bowl, stirring to combine until melted together and glossy.
- Remove from the heat, then fold through the orange zest, salt and coconut.
- Pour the mix into a lined tray, sprinkle with extra coconut thread and place into the fridge to set.
- 1 1/2 blocks Pams Finest Dark Chocolate
- 2/3 cup Pams Cream
- Zest of one Pams Orange
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 cups Pams Coconut Thread, plus extra for garnish