Two classics mixed into one epic Christmas dessert! Whip this one up in 20 minutes – your family will think it took you all day.
Tips & Tricks
- We’ve used strawberries and blueberries for our pavlova ambrosia, but feel free to use your favourite Summer fruit!
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a pot of simmering water. Stir frequently until fully melted, then use a spatula to spread it on a lined tray. Allow to cool, then break the chocolate into shards.
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form. An electric beater is the easiest way to do this but use whatever you have on hand. Fold the yoghurt through the cream.
- Use half of the cream mix to create the ambrosia by mixing through a large handful each of mallows and berries, stirring to combine.
- Using a spatula, evenly spread the other half of the plain cream and yoghurt mixture onto the top of the pavlova.
- Dollop the ambrosia mix into a small pile in the middle of the pavlova. Decorate with the remaining berries and mallows, and your prepared chocolate shards. Chill until ready to serve.
- ½ packet Pams White Chocolate Buttons
- 1 large Pams Pavlova
- 300ml Pams Cream
- ½ cup plain yoghurt
- 2 punnets of fresh berries (we used strawberries and blueberries)
- ½ packet Pams Festive Mallows