Pea, Feta & Mint Salad
Our fresh and flavoursome pea salad is the perfect summer dish as a light accompaniment to your main meal.
Tips & Tricks
- If you LOVE feta, add the whole block!
- Cook the peas and asparagus in a large pot of salted boiling water for 3 minutes, strain, then run cold water over to cool.
- When cool, add the courgette, lemon zest and lemon juice. Season with salt, pepper, and a dash of olive oil, then toss well to combine. Finish with the fresh mint and feta.
- 1 bag Pams Frozen Baby Garden Peas
- 1 bunch Pams Asparagus, chopped into pieces
- 1 courgette, grated
- 1 Pams Lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 handful mint, finely chopped
- ½ block of feta, crumbled