Pesto Chicken Pizza
This tasty pizza is perfect for using leftover roast chicken from last night’s dinner! Don’t have any? Cook up a couple of chicken breasts to use – easy!
Tips & Tricks
- Serve with a side salad of Pams Seasonal Salad Leaves, extra cherry tomatoes and your favourite dressing.
- Place the pizza base on an oven tray and spread the pesto over the base, leaving a gap of about 1cm at the edge.
- Scatter the chicken over the pesto, pop on the cherry tomatoes, then sprinkle with the cheese.
- Place on an oven tray and bake for 10-15 minutes at 200°C, until the base is crisp, and the cheese is bubbling and starting to colour.
- 1 pack Pams Thin & Crispy Pizza Bases (contains 2)
- 1 pottle Pams Basil Pesto Chunky Dip
- 2 cooked Pams Free Range Chicken Breasts, sliced
- 2 small handfuls Pams Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 ½ cups Pams Grated Italian 3 Cheese Blend