Playdough Easter Eggs
Keen to avoid sugar this Easter? Whip up a batch of our Playdough Easter Eggs and hide them around your home. They’re guaranteed to last much longer too!
Tips & Tricks
- Repeat the recipe with different colours to create different patterns and designs on your Easter Eggs. Get the kids involved to make and decorate eggs for their friends and loved ones for a fun, weekend activity.
- Sift the flour and cream of tartar into a large bowl, then mix in the salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oil and food colouring with the boiling water.
- Pour the coloured mixture into the dry ingredients, then stir continuously until you get a sticky dough.
- After the dough has cooled, knead vigorously for a couple of minutes until it's no longer sticky.
- Roll into egg shapes and hide around your home!
- 2 cups Pams Plain Flour
- 4 tsp Pams Cream Of Tartar
- ½ cup Pams Iodised Table Salt
- 3 drops food colour of your choice
- 2 Tbsp Pams Canola Oil
- 1 ½ cups boiling water