Chocolate dipped strawberries are always a favourite at summer gatherings, so why not add an extra sparkle with some delicious toppings?
Tips & Tricks
- These are our simple ideas but let your creativity flow and see what you come up with! Try different types of crushed nuts, your favourite small seeds, or even freeze-dried raspberries!
- Gently melt the chocolate in 2 different bowls, either over a saucepan of simmering water or in the microwave. Stir until smooth.
- Dip the strawberries into the chocolate and then transfer to a foil covered board.
- Sprinkle with coconut, nuts or sprinkles, then allow to set at room temperature.
- 3 punnets Pams Strawberries, washed and dried.
- 150g Pams Finest Dark Chocolate Block
- 150g Pams Finest White Chocolate Block
- 2 Tbsp Pams Desiccated Coconut, lightly toasted
- 3 Tbsp Pams Chopped Nuts
- 2 Tbsp coloured sprinkles