Quick 'n' Easy Tuna Pasta
Whip up this tuna pasta in less than 20 minutes, serve seasoned with a squeeze of fresh lemon and garnish with fresh lemon zest and parsley. The leftovers, when cold, are great served tossed with extra rocket for lunch the next day.
Tips & Tricks
- If you like food with a fiery bite, add a finely chopped fresh red chilli to the mix.
- Cook the pasta as per packet instructions. Drain well and return to the saucepan.
- Place tuna with the oil from the can, garlic and capers in a frying pan and heat for about 3 minutes, or until warmed through. Add a little extra olive oil if wished. Stir gently to keep the tuna pieces nice and chunky.
- Stir the tuna sauce through the pasta. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss through the rocket and drizzle with extra olive oil before serving.
- 500g Value Spiral Pasta
- 2 small Tins Pams Skipjack Tinned Tuna Chunks in Olive Oil
- 1 whole bulb Pams Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 jar Pams Capers
- 1 bag Pams Fresh Rocket